Talent Attraction and Location links:
Experience Grand Rapids: www.experiencegr.com
Pure Michigan - www.michigan.org
GR Now – www.grnow.com
West Michigan - www.hellowestmichigan.com
CANDIDATE ASSESSMENT TOOL
We partner with Ed Murray as a resource for pre-employment psychological assessment. Ed has been a resource for leading companies looking to evaluate talent, manage change and support organizational development.
Management by Design works in the area of Organizational Behavior. Our goal is to combine Business and Psychology to reduce uncertainty about people-choices. No other instrument has the power to evaluate an employee/candidate like the Digital Couch. Using the Digital Couch and the Virtual Psychologists puts your company back in control of their employee decisions. It’s like having a full time professional psychologist at a fraction of the cost!
Key Benefits of Digital Couch:
- Most sophisticated “read” of a candidate’s Impression Management
- Finds major Traits just as any quality academic instrument
- Finds Motivations (what drives Traits) and Defenses (stress reactions)
- Complex algorithms to accurately determine a person’s unique response set
Ed Murray, Management by Design (616) 363-6830
We partner with Steve Crandall to assist our clients with Organizational Human Resource challenges. Steve’s expertise includes Talent Assessment, Strategic Planning, Leadership Training, Mergers & Acquisitions, Board consulting and Executive Coaching, more information at: http://crandallpartners.com/what_strategic.html Learn more about Steve by visiting his bio at: http://crandallpartners.com/bio_steven.html
C R A N D A L L / P A R T N E R S LLC
Specialists in Organizational Development
GLOBAL RECRUITING NETWORK
WilliamCharles partners with NPA Worldwide to provide a global recruiting platform. As a Member of NPA we have access to a network of over 1700 recruiters on six continents.
The NPA Advantage for Clients
NPA, The Worldwide Recruiting Network, connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas. Working with an NPA member ensures:
- Speed. NPA’s ability to quickly fill critical roles reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Each NPA member firm has the power of a more than 425 firm network behind their effort to find the perfect candidates for your important positions.
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not on the boards. NPA firms can tap into a large pool of passive candidates cultivated by more than 425 firms and 1700 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s service but are leveraging the know-how of the entire network.
- A specialty focus. Many NPA recruiters specialize in different industries. Employers benefit from a network of recruitment specialists who are uniquely qualified to find the best candidates in the shortest period of time for their industry-specific positions.